Write about WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP
- Write at least 100 WORDS/ 10 sentences: describe the job, say why you want to do it, what you like about it, what age will you be, name things you´d like or not to do and what skills makes you perfect for the job, etc.
- Dead line 11/05.
- The writing will give you up to 1 point in your writing English test. CHECK YOUR SPELLING AND USE A NEAT AND CLEAR HANDWRITING. Use a dictionary if you need it or ask your teacher for the meaning of words.
- Study your sentences. You are going to present your writing orally in class on the 11th of May.
- Vocabulary from unit 8
- Subordinate clause with think, hope, believe, know…
- First conditional chain
- Write a title, an introduction, body, ending. Leave a space so that each one can be distinguished.