- Recognizes professional and daily information contained in all types of oral speeches broadcasted by any media in standard language, accurately interpreting the message content.
- Interprets professional information contained in written texts, analyzing their contents comprehensively.
- Issues clear and well structured oral messages, analyzing the content of the situation and adapting it to the linguistic register of the speaker.
- Prepares documents and reports specific to the professional or academic life and everyday language resources relating to the purpose of writing.
- Applies professional attitudes and behaviours in communication situations, describing typical relationships of the country of the foreign language.