- Recognizes professional and daily information contained in all types of oral speeches delivered by any media in standard language, accurately interpreting the content of the message.
- Interprets professional information contained in complex written texts, analyzing their contents comprehensively.
- Issues clear and well structured oral messages, analyzing the content of the situation and adapting it to the linguistic register of the speaker.
- Prepares documents and reports specific to the professional or academic life and everyday language, relating the language to the purpose of writing.
- Applies professional attitudes and behaviours in communication situations, the describing typical relationships and the features of the country of the foreign language.