- Recognises professional and current information contained in oral discourses produced in standard language, alysing the global content of the message and relating it with the corresponding linguistic resources.
- Interprets professional information contained in simple written texts, analysing its contents thoroughly.
- Produces oral messages which are clear and structured, participating as an active agent in professional conversations.
- Writes simple texts in standard language, relating grammatical rules with their goal.
- Applies professional attitudes and behaviours in communicative situations, describing common relationships which are characteristic of the foreign language country.