This didactic unit includes both basic science fundamentals and engineering problem solving skills that build towards the students' culminating project where they identify and solve an energy-related problem in their own lives. The unit follows a widely accepted problem solving method that is based on the fundamental process used by engineers.
- Educational level: Secondary Education
- Subject area: Technology
- Publisher: Clarkson University
- Date: 2008
- Language: English
- Resource Format:
- Aggregation level: Didactic Sequence
- Learning Resource Type: Real Project
- Copyright and Other Restrictions: Propietary
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.