The Dictionary Game is an activity used to introduce new vocabulary words from content areas. In order for the game to work all students playing the game must be completely ignorant as to the definition of the word being used. Students will learn new vocabulary words that are to be used in an upcoming unit. Students will also practice writing in a style different from any others they have tried .
- Educational level: Primary / Secondary Education
- Subject area: English
- Author: Mark Quinn
- Publisher: Educator's Reference Desk
- Date: 1994
- Language: English
- Resource Format:
- Aggregation level: Learning Object
- Learning Resource Type: Didactic game
- Copyright and Other Restrictions: Propietary
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.