We often talk about the beauty of nature. Well, sometimes you have to dig a little deeper to appreciate the beauty of some funny looking creatures. In this lesson students will vote for what they consider to be the ugliest animal, observe the animal’s features and predict how the animal’s unique features help it to survive, and create a critter guide that features an “ugly” animal. Students will also research an animal and write a poem that includes factual information about the animal.
- Education level: Primary Education
- Subject area: Science / English / Art
- Author / Producer: Laurel Blaine
- Editor: Educational Broadcasting Corporation
- Date: 2011
- Language: English
- Material Format:
- Aggregation level: Learning Object
- Typology: Real project
- Conditions of use: Propietary
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.