This lesson introduces students to electricity and reviews methods of generating electricity using renewable energy resources. Students will learn about wind, solar, and photovoltaic systems as well as biomass and hydroelectric sources of energy. Explanations of these systems are presented along with connections to students’ life experiences.
- Educational level: Secondary Education
- Subject area: Technology, Science
- Publisher: State Energy Conservation Office
- Language: English
- Resource Format:
- Aggregation level: Didactic sequence
- Learning Resource Type: Real learning environment
- Copyright and Other Restrictions:
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.